- Worship and Evangelization
- Faith Formation and Education
- Works of Charity and Justice
Building Our Vision
- Our work continues..... Pledges are still welcomed, encouraged and needed. If you would like to make a pledge or have questions, please contact Ramona Michaels (651) 415-3350.
- Pledge cards are available in the back of church and in the entry way kiosks or click HERE to donate online. Thank you for your prayers and ongoing support!
St. Odilia Men's Club Fish Fry Dinner:
Friday, March 24, 5:00-7:00 p.m. in the Courtyard
This is an all-you-can-eat fish dinner!
- $10.00 - Adults and kids over 12
- $7.00 - Kids 5-12
- FREE - Kids under 5
Taizé Prayer & Ritual Blessing with the Relic of St. Odilia
The Crosier Fathers and Brothers will be at St. Odilia on Fri., April 7, and invite you to join them for Taizé Prayer, a contemplative service of prayer around the Cross. The prayer includes the ritual blessing with a relic of St. Odilia. The service begins at 7:00 p.m. and lasts about one hour. All are welcome! More info HERE
There is hope.
The Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis partners with Canvas Health, an independent and professional local care provider to help you or anyone who has been abused or victimized by someone representing the Catholic Church. Referrals and financial support for counseling, individual or group therapy, and spiritual advising or direction area offered to assist in the healing process. Confidential, compassionate assistance is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 651-291-4497 or click below for more info:
St. Odilia Prayer Garden
Our Prayer Garden includes columbariums with niches for cremated remains as well as traditional graves for burial.
There is plenty of space in the St. Odilia Prayer Garden.
We are accepting reservations for burial space. If you would like to reserve a grave site and/or columbarium niche, please click HERE for an info. packet.
Please send inquires to email@example.com
Links to more info: